Just before the new season 2012 starts, we would like to share some details from the tour we organised last year. We had a lovely tour of North Adriatic with a family from New York. Tour included visits of Croatian Istria – with Rovinj, Poreč, Pula and Grožnjan. Continued to Slovenian Istria with Portorož, Piran, Izola and visit of Bled in Julian Alps and Ljubljana and continued to Trieste with necessary stop at Miramare castle before we headed to Venice from where we visited lake Garda and Vicenza.
All tour was 10 days long and we experienced a bit of Croatia, Italy and Slovenia. Below you can see some of the highlights we have taken on this short tour of Northern Adriatic.
- View of Piran from the city walls and walk on Tartini square
- Visit of charming village Grožnjan and enjoying in spectacular sunset
- Admiring jet set town of Rovinj with delicius food next to sea
- Drink a coffee along the Ljubljanica river in Ljubljana
- Take a boat ride on lake Bled and visit of its spectacular castle
- Walk on Palladios streets in Vicenza and in the area
- Walk through the picturesque streets of Sirmione along lake Garda and visiting the spectacular Grotte di Catullo
Please click for larger photo.
All photos on this page belong to mr. Kurt Altschul! Thank you Kurt for sharing them with us!